Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03102 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,327 (494,101 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (23 minutes ago)