Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,735 (€4,451) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)