Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.779 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,401 (€4,543) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)