Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.328 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,380 (€1,544) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)