Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16885 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,652 (¥507,271) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)