Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18208 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,584 (¥404,140) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)