Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15870 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,058 (¥586,378) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)