Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.014 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,324 (28,964 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)