Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.180 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,798 (4,952 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)