Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.462 MXN / LYD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,609 (1,754 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)