Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.967 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,616 (5,915 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (41 minutes ago)