Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,468 (€6,254) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)