Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.677 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,074 (3,865 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)