Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,661 (3,249 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)