Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.840 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,737 (3,871 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (44 minutes ago)