Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.590 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,668 (R 17,401) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)