Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,530 (R 78,147) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)