Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.359 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,425 (R 61,399) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)