Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 113% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,519 (€3,896) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)