Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.486 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,489 (NZ$5,004) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)