Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.213 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,656 (NZ$1,412) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)