Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.315 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,971 (NZ$1,304) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)