Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.943 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,187 (NZ$7,431) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)