Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.158 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,142 (€4,733) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)