Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,327 (€2,850) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)