Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.121 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,801 (€4,316) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)