Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 144,365 (€6,974) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)