Cost of living comparison between Rosenheim, Germany and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.943 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,564 (€1,757) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)