Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,456 (ARS $49,643) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)