Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,845 (ARS $67,262) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)