Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,907 (ARS $64,164) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)