Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 223% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,528 ($2,354) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)