Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.052 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 190% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 168,116 ($8,824) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (35 minutes ago)