Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 220% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,084 ($2,916) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)