Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.673 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 225% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,687 ($6,128) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)