Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.729 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 192% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,408 ($6,696) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)