Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.016 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 171% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 156,997 ($8,714) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)