Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 165% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 207,417 ($11,028) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)