Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.985 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,765 (﷼ 20,614) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)