Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.039 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,128 (﷼ 4,590) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)