Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,165 (64,727₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)