Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,179 ($U67,747) in Rivera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)