Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.275 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,282 (ARS $14,333) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)