Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,581 (ARS $60,667) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)