Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.931 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,495 (ARS $51,009) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)