Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,291 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.439 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,872 (R$ 9,354) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)