Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,508 prices entered by 540 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.631 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,150 (R$ 9,794) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)