Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,843 (ARS $48,701) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)