Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,930 (ARS $62,176) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)