Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06006 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,364 (272,457 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)