Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06099 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,428 (269,349 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)