Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05345 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,556 (871,080 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (22 minutes ago)