Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05768 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,767 (620,061 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)