Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06515 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,360 (174,379 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)