Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.536 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,362 (R 37,343) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)