Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.409 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,025 (R 37,620) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)