Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,140 (R 35,733) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (30 minutes ago)