Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.713 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,483 ($b14,185) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)