Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.959 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,471 ($b5,905) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)