Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,429 ($b5,252) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)