Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.952 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,452 ($b5,912) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)