Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.665 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,334 (R$ 4,851) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (17 minutes ago)