Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.351 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,166 (€4,480) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (33 minutes ago)