Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,075 (€1,608) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)