Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.435 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 105% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,784 (€3,234) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (42 minutes ago)