Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,283 in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)