Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,361 (ARS $85,625) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)