Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,509 (ARS $87,580) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)