Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.109 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 97% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,920 (€5,449) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)