Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,410 (€1,092) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)