Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.435 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,957 (€3,284) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)