Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.977 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,603 (€2,899) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)