Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,673 (€4,173) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)