Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,474 (€4,548) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (28 minutes ago)