Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.781 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,324 (€5,282) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)