Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,576 (€1,313) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (42 minutes ago)