Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,503 (﷼ 26,733,197) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)