Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.885 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,772 (9,779 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)