Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.962 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,335 (12,966 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)