Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.491 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,372 (17,550 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)