Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28696 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,968 (₨212,462) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)