Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29080 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,488 (₨56,698) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)