Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.413 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,150 (2,799 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)