Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.529 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,787 (8,463 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)