Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.740 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,219 (4,045 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)