Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.246 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,125 (11,461 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)