Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.278 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,861 (2,626 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)