Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.962 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,959 (14,906 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)