Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,585 (8,224 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)