Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.030 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,129 (27,159 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)