Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,144 (35,921 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (31 minutes ago)