Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.021 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,432 (33,853 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,344 (about 2 hours ago)