Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,975 (ARS $10,294) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)