Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,345 (Q6,756) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)