Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.581 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,762 (Q8,432) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)