Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17437 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 59,975 (₨343,948) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)