Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19010 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,833 (₨99,072) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)