Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16830 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,874 (₨403,301) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)