Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,220 in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)