Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,118 in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)