Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,391 in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)