Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.210 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 169% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,541 (NZ$8,973) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)