Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.066 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,815 (C$7,309) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)