Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.816 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,731 (C$6,934) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)