Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.307 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,772 (C$2,361) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)