Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.706 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 447% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 355,584 (元131,402) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)