Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.649 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,348 (元25,044) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (39 minutes ago)