Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00065 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,490 (﷼ 42,486,069) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)